Monday, January 05, 2009

This is probably my favorite guest Daily Remark ever and it comes from Rachel in Madison. I’m going to paraphrase her email because it was so long no human could read actually it. And, I mean that as high praise. And, I don’t really know if I used the word Paraphrase correctly. Here we go…

I’ve been reading the Daily Remark for about a year now. Your worst remark ever was posted June 27, 2008. Here is that remark…I’m going to start working as a security person at the airport and tell everyone to have a good flight and see how many people tell me to have a good flight too. I thought of this all by myself. That’s all. Love you and happiest New Years. Rachel.

What US President gave the first State of the Union address? Today is an auto-reply. I am still not doing the answers or auto-replies. I’m also still under six feet tall. Please email Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Troy, Michigan.

Have an alright Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?