Wednesday, January 07, 2009

This is a guest remark from someone at Moosejaw who asked that I not mention any names. I wish I had thought to do this…

"A few days a week, when no one is looking, I open up other people’s lunches in the fridge just to see what they’ve got going. For sure something is wrong with me but I see no reason to stop doing it."

That’s all.

What’s the song at the end of Cruel Intentions? I saw it last night and it’s good. I was going to say Very Good but I rarely say Very and I don’t want to use it here. Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was New Hampshire.

Have the best Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?