Saturday, January 10, 2009

I’ve been eating a lot of sherbet lately. I haven’t opened up about it until now because it’s really been a test period and I hadn’t come to any final conclusions. Here is a short list of my findings…

  1. I prefer sherbert to sherbet but sherbet is right. We’ve gone through this previously.

  2. The sherbet I’ve been enjoying is yellow, orange and green. The green is a little icier than the yellow or orange and never tastes as good as the other colors even when microwaved for the perfect amount of time.

  3. Sherbet doesn’t taste as good as plain old vanilla ice cream when mixed with most cereals.

  4. As long as technique is prioritized, sherbet is typically a better dancer than ice cream.

  5. Sherbet is easier to clean than ice cream.

  6. Sherbet is easy to place on the top of almost any car.

The first practical submarine was built in what country? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com It’ll be an auto-reply and it will probably be pretty boring.

Yesterday’s answer was 1933.

Have an okay rest of Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?