Thursday, January 08, 2009

Is there anything better than pulling all the lint off the lint holder thing in the dryer? Sometimes I let it build up just for fun. Unfortunately, I just went online to see if anyone else had ever talked about lint dryer stuff and I learned that allowing lint to build up is a fire hazard. In fact, most of the articles imply that my failure to clean the lint regularly has already led to the decline of society in the same way that reading books led to the decline of Rome.

Prohibition was repealed under whose presidency? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.

Have an alright rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?