Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I couldn’t sleep last night because I had a Roger Waters’ song in my head and one of the lines is “And he teetered on a parapet” and I couldn’t figure out what a parapet was and when I finally couldn’t take it anymore I turned on my computer and looked it up and then couldn’t fall back asleep which means that I slept from about 1-3 last night and no one likes me and the freshly squeezed orange juice that I’m drinking right now that I bought all by myself doesn’t even taste that good.

Christopher Walken won Best Supporting Actor for his role in what movie? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was four.

Have a pretty good Tuesday.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?