Saturday, December 06, 2008

We are super excited to announce the first time the question for the day is also the remark. Here we go…

I spent the past forty hours deciding whether or not to put some song by The Fray on my iPod. I can’t recall the name of the song. The question is…do you think I put the song on my iPod or not? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a circular reference to something should I be able to figure that out. If I can’t figure it out we’ll go with an Abraham Lincoln quote. Obviously, this is super important. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Geneva.

Have an alright Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?