Monday, December 08, 2008

Someone told me that if you get pulled over to play a little Wham and you won’t get a ticket. I got pulled over and I had no Wham to play so I got ticketed. It was for expired tags and the policeman said my record is so screwed up that he couldn’t even explain it so I had to go in the police car and look at the computer. Turns out I have old plates, no registration and lots of other stuff going wrong that I don’t really understand. My mom is going to fix it all for me. Love you mom.

Does the Mona Lisa lady have eye brows? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Da Vinci and one from my mom. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Portugal.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?