Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Please don’t read the remark today. It’s awful.

Yesterday I had a McDonalds flurry thing at about 1.

At about 4 someone got me a cup of vanilla with a cone on the side from DQ. You can’t say no to that.

Then, I had to have my regular nightly ice cream in bed or I might die.

So, if you’re counting that means I had ice cream approximately three times yesterday. Why is this important? Well, according to some people, eating a lot of ice cream will make you slightly taller, more punctual, and a worse slow dancer and I can think of nothing more significant in a world marked by too much love.

Which US diplomat presented the satellite photographs to the United Nations that proved Soviet missiles were installed in Cuba? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was ExxonMobile.

Have the best Tuesday of your life please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?