Wednesday, December 17, 2008

• The people who live across the street have had their empty garbages sitting on the curb at least thirty-six hours longer than they should. What I wouldn't give to be that easy going.
• The Girl and I went out with some of her friends last night. I asked someone how old she was and she said 26 and a half. The whole half thing is brilliant and I will never not use the half thing with my age again.
• That's all.

In the movie Spinal Tap a critic described one of Tap's albums as 'Shit Sandwich.' Which album was the critic referring to? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Modified Food Starch.

Have an amazing Wednesday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?