Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last night I said “well played” twice. As in someone played some sort of joke and I said “well played.” I don’t like that I said it. Who am I to say what is well played?

So, I think this is an opportune time to apologize for everything I’ve done that has ever offended you. I prefer this type of apology because it is really more about you than about me. I didn’t really say sorry. Instead I sort of said you’re being a little overly sensitive if whatever I did offended you. It’s the classic Napoleonic apology. I made that Napoleonic thing up but I’d use it if I were you.

Needless to say, I feel a lot of love in the room.

What active NFL running back has more touchdowns than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Eisenhower.

Have an alright Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?