Friday, December 05, 2008

Last night the bottom of the garbage bag I was carrying opened up and garbage spilled everywhere. I yelled No as if I was watching someone kidnap one of my lovers. Then I cleaned it all up.

We have the best contest ever this month. Really. Please click here to check it out.

My right eye won’t stop twitching. I’m for sure dying. We all are I suppose.

The Red Cross was founded in what city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from someone who has been to Australia and one quote from someone who was likely never in Australia. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Beaver Stadium at Penn St.

Have the best Friday of your life. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?