Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I’m having dinner tonight and one of the human people is a super loud talker who tells the end of movies you haven’t seen yet and reads the remark every day. Here’s a letter I emailed to everyone I’m eating with…

I have an idea for tonight. How about we email or text each other during dinner instead of talking? If that doesn’t work for you perhaps we can bring paper and pens and write stuff to each other like people used to do back in the day. Regardless, I think it will be fun and new to have an all mute dinner. Everyone’s doing it for Christmas Eve especially. Or, another option is to cancel the dinner for everyone entirely. Thoughts?

According to something I just read, which western European country’s economy is the largest? Today is a super special Christmas Eve auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Frosty the Snowman and one from Einstein. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Holiday.

Have the best Christmas Eve day and night ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?