Friday, December 12, 2008

I have no idea why but I enjoy nothing more than turning off the light outside our house every morning. I actually have to see the light go from lit to unlit outside to make the whole enjoy thing work. It’s somehow calming and most people don’t like to be calmed so please don’t try it yourself. Here’s how it works…I get to the light switch and think about the fact that I like turning the light off and then I think there’s something wrong with me because of it. I will be talking to my analyst immediately.

Territorial University later became what school? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes I don’t understand. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Mercury.

Have an alright Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?