Sunday, December 14, 2008

I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself. I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside, and at this altitude, I can run flat out for a half mile before my hands start shaking. Now why would I know that? How can I know that and not know who I am?
-Jason Bourne, The Bourne Identity


For the first time ever we have no question on the Daily Remark. There will be no auto-reply either. We’re doing this for several reasons none of which we can tell you about but it is all designed to make the world a little bit worse.

Yesterday’s answer was the Republican Party.

Have an alright Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?