Monday, December 15, 2008

Here’s a story. The prose is ancient Ottoman. I don’t even know what that means but enjoy...

A friend of mine was in from Chicago the past couple of days.
I didn’t see him while he was in town.
He left his iPod at a gym here in Michigan.
He knows I pass the gym going to work so he asked me to pick it up for him.
I don’t belong to the gym.
When I got to the gym the lady behind the desk sort of jokingly said she expected some sort of ransom for giving me the iPod back.
I gave her $10 and she actually accepted it.
My friend said he won’t repay me the $10 because I’m dumb for having given it.
I find his stance most respectable and I don’t want his $10.

The Flavian Amphitheatre is better known as what? Or maybe this would read... The Flavian Amphitheatre is now known as what structure? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Anderson Cooper and one quote about dreams that I don’t really understand. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?