Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happiest Birthday ever to Sweet Daddy T.

And, Here’s a play...

Fade into me at a coffee shop ordering a drink

Me: May I have a lemonade please.
Lady at the counter: Do you want the organic lemonade or the lemonade with all the chemicals?
Me: I’d like the lemonade with all the chemicals but I’m guessing that had you pitched it differently I would have probably chosen the organic lemonade.
Lady at the counter: Why?
Me: I don’t know. Mostly because there’s something wrong with me.
Lady at the counter: Well now that we’re through all this do you want the organic stuff?
Me: No, thank you.

Fade out

Currently, what college football stadium has the most capacity? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Zaire.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?