Thursday, December 18, 2008

The following remark is a copy and paste from the remark I posted December 18, 2003. From now on every time a remark has a five year anniversary we’ll be posting it.

Someone had a pineapple at work yesterday and it was so good that I decided to buy a pineapple on my way home from work last night. I enjoyed actually buying the pineapple but I couldn’t figure out how to cut it. Neither my girlfriend nor my mom were around to call so I threw the pineapple away. All in all it was still a worthwhile experience. Love you all.

This question is new... Who was the head coach of the US Olympic Basketball team this past summer? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Shark Sandwich.

Have a sucky Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?