Monday, December 22, 2008

Emergency…We have three new tees at Moosejaw: The Baby Jeffie, the Dating Girl and the Trapper tee and I rarely use a colon thing.

We had a contest to see which tee would sell the best with no talk about it. I came in second to the Baby Jeffie. I’m fine with second place but if you’re bored and feel getting something please get a Trapper tee immediately. In fact, if you don’t get one no one will like you and you’ll probably ruin the holidays for everyone.

It’s 35% off right now and you get free shipping and I once got caught by the police for running on the field at Michigan stadium naked at night. That’s actually true and sorry for saying naked.

I preferred all of that previous stuff to have been in one paragraph but they made me break it up into three. Now four.

Who was the first human person to fly into space. Outer space. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Eric Clapton and one quote from someone who is a mom. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Seattle.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?