Sunday, November 30, 2008

There's no point to any of this. It's all just a... a random lottery of meaningless tragedy and a series of near escapes. So I take pleasure in the details. You know... a quarter-pounder with cheese, those are good, the sky about ten minutes before it starts to rain, the moment where your laughter become a cackle... and I, I sit back and I smoke my Camel Straights and I ride my own melt.
-Troy Dyer, Reality Bites

The Oval Office was built during whose presidency? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Joe Montana and another quote from a lady. I’m not sure which lady yet. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Mediterranean.

Have the best Sunday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?