Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My favorite part of the election yesterday was all the nice people The Girl and I met at the election party we hosted last night. Here is some stuff I learned...

No state with a lighthouse has ever voted for a candidate over six feet tall.
The West Wing is not non-smoking. In fact, you must smoke inside the Oval Office.
Most of the girls would rather do it with Anderson Cooper than Wolf Blitzer but it was close.

I think that covers it.

Who is older Greg or Bryant Gumbel? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was FDR.

Have the best rest of Wednesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?