Sunday, November 23, 2008

If anything happens to me or my family, an accident, an accusation, anything, then first your son will disappear, his body will never be found. Then your wife. Her body will never be found either. This is guaranteed. Then, whatever is the most dangerous thing you do in your life, it might be flying in a small plane, it might be walking to the bank, you will be killed. Do you understand what I'm saying? I want you to acknowledge that you do understand so that we're clear and there won't be any mistakes.
-Bob Barnes, Syriana


Who killed Medusa? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of two girls that I’d want to french if someone was holding a gun to my head saying I had to kiss a girl other than The Girl. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Telemachus.

Have a really, really good rest of Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?