Sunday, November 02, 2008

I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.
-Red, Shawshank Redemption


Which US President helped choose the presidents for Mt. Rushmore? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote that I don’t understand and another from someone who has been on a boat. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Nolan Ryan.

Have the best Sunday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?