Saturday, November 08, 2008

I either lost my watch this morning or someone stole it off my wrist. If I don’t find it I am going to request that everyone stops keeping time.
On this date in 1793, the Louvre was opened as a public museum. Although I’ve been to Paris twice I’ve never been to the Louvre. I will not go into any public place that begins with the letter L.
Interestingly, Mona Lisa doesn’t wear a watch. History is indeed cyclical. I have no idea what that means.


What’s the third most visited theme park in the US? It would be better if I was able to give you numbers one and two but I can’t. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a short list of people named Napoleon and John and one quote from Zoolander. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Wall Street Journal.

Have an okay rest of Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?