Monday, November 24, 2008

• Emergency…we’re doing Buy 1, Get 50% off another one. Basically, if you get two $100 jackets you get one for $100 and one for $50. Please click here to check it out.

• Two friends (a boy and a girl) came over unannounced last night. Can you imagine? It was awful. I told them I would write about it. In fact, now I’m thinking they came over strictly so I would write about it so I’m not going to write about it. Actually, there is no chance they came over so I would write about it but please pretend you never read any of this anyway.

• Section Three.

The cover of the first issue of Sports Illustrated featured what sport? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from someone I’ve seen partly naked and one quote from someone who I have never seen naked. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Perseus.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?