Friday, November 14, 2008

Emergency…I got a second glance last night. It was at Barnes and Noble. I was looking at a book and pretending to be smart. Since I started the Daily Remark in 2003 I have written about ten second glances that I’ve received. I’d say ten is not many at all and that I must be about a four on the handsome scale. I’m going to check on the pace of second glances to see if I’ve gotten better or worse looking over the past five years. They’re predicting I’ve gotten much better looking.

American Bandstand debuted on TV in what city? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people with mustaches. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.comfor this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Michigan.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?