Thursday, November 06, 2008

Emergency... please remember we’ve got that sale going. Click here to check it out.

According to Sarah in Rochester, New York, the auto-replies are better than the Daily Remarks. Really, there is no Sarah in Rochester, New York, but there is a human person who did email about the auto-replies being better than the remarks but she preferred to remain anonymous. So, I suppose what I’m saying is to check out the auto-replies. Or don’t. In fact, I wouldn’t.

Click here to see a picture of a tooth.

The Nile flows into what body of water? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Greg.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?