Monday, October 27, 2008

Two emergencies…

• The Girl beat me in tennis for the second time over the weekend.

• An Old School Daily Remark person (Laurie from Chicago) emailed that this was her favorite remark ever. It’s from June 26, 2004 and I’m not making any of this up…
I am still out of town. My favorite words are façade and onslaught. Who cares? I was at a funeral last week and the girl was the prettiest one there. Please don’t tell anyone about it.

Which naturalist is credited for proposing the theory of natural selection before Darwin? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people I have seen in a swimming pool. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was The Sundance Kid.

Have a really good Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?