Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today is a super important guest daily remark day. This is from Dan. This past August, Dan was nominated by his city council to carry nine fish through the streets of his town on Halloween. Where Dan is from this is like getting a Rhodes Scholarship or winning the Heisman. To say that we’re excited for Dan is a giant understatement. Here we go…

PS... I think the following would make a decent guest daily remark, mainly because it's 99% true.

I saw a woman this morning wearing the same Camelbak Rim Runner Back Pack that I bought from Moosejaw in the summer of 2006. I was going to say hi to her, but then I noticed that she wears the straps differently than me. She buckled the waist belt and not the sternum strap where as I buckle the sternum strap and not the waist belt. I suppose it was not meant to be, plus I'm married.

Peace,
Dan!


Which country is bigger…Brazil, Australia or India? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Alfred Russel Wallace.

Have the best rest of Tuesday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?