Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is a guest Daily Remark from Bennet in Madison...

I was at a red light yesterday and the person in the lane next to me gave me that motion to roll down my window so I did and he said “Hey. Do you recognize me?” And, I said, “Give me a hint.” And, he said “I’m the pizza delivery guy.” And, he was and I said something like “Oh yeah. How are you doing?” And, he said, “Not so great. My grandpa broke both of his legs so I’m on my way to the hospital to see him.” Then the light turned green and he drove away.

Who was the first American to be heavyweight champion of the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Raggedy Ann.

Have a great Thursday please. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?