Thursday, October 09, 2008

This is a copy of an email I sent to The Girl when we were working in separate rooms last night…

Listening to Mandy. Might be nice to enjoy a little Barry Manilow together. If you bring me a peppermint patty I’ll change it right to Copacabana.

I didn’t really send that email but I made it up because I had nothing else to say.

Really I did send the email.

There were nine Colonial Colleges back in the day. Seven of them became Ivy League schools. They are Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, Dartmouth and Brown. What were the two other Colonial Colleges. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was India and Pakistan.

Have a pretty good rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?