Monday, October 20, 2008

This is almost a completely true play about me at a flower shop yesterday morning.

Fade into me at the counter buying flowers for The Girl so she doesn’t hate me. I’m being rung up and there are flowers and leaves all over the floor behind the counter.
Me: Do you clean up that mess all over the floor throughout the day or do you wait for the end of the day and do it all at once?
Super Mean Flower Man: Why do you care?
Me: Just curious. I used to work at a hat shop.
Mean Flower Man: Still, why do you care?
Me: How about I go to a different flower shop even though there probably aren’t any open?

Fade out as I walk out of the shop with no flowers thinking I should have said something better..especially that thing about the hat shop which happens to not be true and I have no idea why I said it.

Michelangelo kicked it in what century? Sorry for saying Kicked It. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from John Lennon, one from Marie Antoinette and the number of bananas I see right now. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Bonanza.

Have a totally boring Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?