Friday, October 10, 2008

The Ken Party was apparently the best event in the history of all everything. Here’s what people had to say about Ken…

• Ken is great.

If you want to have a full party at one of our shops too please, please let me know. However, it’s auto-reply city through Monday so please let me know on Tuesday. Okay. Thanks.

The ANZUS Treaty was signed by what countries? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people who I’ve seen in person. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the College of William and Mary and Queen’s College which is now Rutgers.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?