Monday, October 06, 2008

I was followed and almost killed last night on the way to play cards at a friend’s house. Here’s the short version of the story…

• I cut someone off a little bit when I was driving. It was an accident.
• The person I cut off went crazy and kept following me.
• At first I didn’t want to drive to my friend’s house because I didn’t want the lunatic behind me to know where my friend lived but I called my friend and he encouraged me to do so mostly because his brother was home and his brother is a karate killer type person…like Seagal in Above the Law.
• The person behind me followed me all the way to my friend’s house but then instead of turning into the driveway he just kept driving.
• That’s the end of the story but here are some additional notes…
• I was listening to Barry Manilow as I was being followed.
• When Mandy came on I laughed.
• I will be arming my car with an RPG.

Whose production company is called Brooksfilms? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from movies I’ve seen in Colorado. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was thirty.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?