Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I spilled coffee on myself this morning. Technically it was espresso.
We have a promo going for an additional 15% off of Sale items. Click Here to check it out.
I’m listening to Even Now by Barry right now.
Yesterday I learned that most of the people around me only wash their hair a few times a week.
I have to go to someone’s house to see a baby today.
A waiter touched me on the shoulder last night.
That’s all.

Who did the US support during the Iran-Iraq war? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Tupac and one quote from Napoleon. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was No.

Have an amazing Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?