Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I saw Religilous last night and I’m definitely recommending it if you have nothing else to do. It’s no Can’t Buy Me Love but still.

Two people didn’t like me when I went to the movies.

First, I called a dinner place before the movie to pick up food after the movie and asked if the food could be ready at 8:45. They said they couldn’t take carry out orders more than an hour in advance and could not make any exceptions which I didn’t get at all. Then, I asked the lady at the concession place if they had lemonade or Hawaiian Punch and she said they had both. I explained to her that I was going to go with the Hawaiian Punch because I thought it would be less likely to get messed up. She hated me.

Johnny Gruelle is best known as the creator of what? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Franklin Roosevelt.

Have a sucky Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?