Wednesday, October 29, 2008

• Fourteen human people got mad at me because I didn’t mention the 20% off Mountain Hardwear thing we have going on right now. Really it wasn’t fourteen. It was probably two people though. Please click here to check it out.

• Everything Marmot is 20% off too. Use code 732 to get the deal.

• And, the Burton Sesh kit thing is the best promotion we’ve ever done. Scroll through the home pages to check it out.

• Oh. And, I think that’s about all I can think of to say right now.

Arnold Palmer went to what college? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Brazil.

Have an alright rest of Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?