Thursday, October 02, 2008

• Emergency – We have three new catalogs. I’m pretty sure I’ve only mentioned one of them so far. Go to www.moosejaw.com and mouse over the Moosejaw section in the upper left (to the left of New) and you’ll see where you can click through.

• Be sure to pay special attention to page seven in the New Collection catalog.

• Please ignore that page seven thing. I included it just to take up more space.

What band did Cameron Crowe first tour with as a reporter for Rolling Stone? Please email your answer to me atTrapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Oxford.

Have a sucky Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?