Saturday, October 25, 2008

Emergency – I touched a frog this morning. The frog was in the street and I sort of gently pushed it toward the sidewalk with my Blackberry. The frog jumped. His name was Bottles and I feel like I didn’t just save the frog…it somehow felt much bigger than that.

Who was the first major league baseball player to have forty homeruns and forty steals in a single season? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from people named Sam. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was that he was the first person to fly solo across the Atlantic in a hot air balloon.

Have an okay Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?