Monday, September 22, 2008

We just launched out best catalog ever. Here are some made up customer comments…

The catalog is pretty good but I would have preferred you not use any page numbers. – Ray Socks, Kalamazoo, Michigan

The pictures are amazing and the stuff couldn’t look cooler. I tried to hold my breath while I read through everything but I couldn’t do it. – Lori Zoot, Carbondale, Colorado

Please click here to check it out.

Where did Mark Spitz go to college? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from Michael Phelps, one from Groucho Marx and one quote from Rodney Dangerfield. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Jimi Hendrix.

Have the best Monday of your life please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?