Friday, September 05, 2008

The Girl’s nephew was supposed to sleep over last night just for fun. It was a failed effort. Do you remember the scene in Godfather II when Fredo was a baby and he was sick and the mom was trying to make him better while he screamed uncontrollably and Don Corleone sat in a separate room obviously frustrated by the crying and his inability to fix it? That’s what it was like at my house last night except for The Girl’s sister came over and picked the kid up and then he stopped crying and then I watched a recording of Bill Maher instead of doing all that fun stuff Don Corleone did.

Where did Frank Lloyd Wright go to college? If you look this one up you’ll get it in five seconds but it’s faster just to email me and get the auto-reply. Also, in addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a list of the five most popular college degrees to get. Please note that I don’t believe the college degree list thing nor do I really get it. In light of all of this I still think it’s worth checking the auto-reply. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for it.

Yesterday’s answer was Into the Wild.

Have a pretty good rest of Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?