Thursday, September 04, 2008

This is a guest remark from STMJ in Washington DC…

I stepped in dog shit and my sandals have so many seams in their soles that it is just about impossible to get all of the shit off the bottom. I’ve used a hose and a scrubber. My sandals are now soaking in a tub of a mix of Windex and Finesse shampoo which I believe will melt away everything and be really good for my feet once I put my sandals back on. Please note, that Windex and Finesse was always the formula of choice for cleaning spilled bong water in college. Did I say that? Actually, we never had Windex…just the Finesse.

Alexander Supertramp…what movie? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was North Dakota.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?