Saturday, September 13, 2008

I woke up this morning feeling like I just took speed but I still had coffee and now I can barely sit still. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Also, as far as I know, I’ve never taken speed but I did see Traffic a few times and I’m not particularly into Nascar. I just don’t get Nascar. Maybe if I went to a race I would like it but I don’t have an affinity for anything so I doubt I would like it. I’m going to try to meditate right now to calm myself down. Really, I won’t do that. This is one of those times I wish I was more normal. I’m going to go for a run. Who cares about you?

The French ship Isere carried what notable cargo? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include two quotes from short people and one quote from Wolf Blitzer. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was the Baltimore Colts.

Have a pretty good rest of Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?