Monday, August 18, 2008

The Sacramento Daily Remark Group will be closing due to ‘lack of participation.’ Anyone who is still interested in a monthly meeting should contact the San Jose Daily Remark Group.

I brushed my teeth with my dog’s toothbrush last night by accident. It wouldn’t have been so bad had we not used it on him at least eight times. Actually, it wasn’t that bad regardless. I don’t care about those kinds of things. If I dropped a doughnut on the ground at Tigers stadium I would still eat it. I don’t really eat doughnuts though.

Section Three

ssb

The Library Group later became was international summit? Today is another auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from the Queen of England and one from the Queen of Pop but not necessarily in that order and dory for saying Queen of Pop . Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Stanford.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?