Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In case you’re bored and need to buy something we have a 20% off promo going right now. Please check the home page for all of the wonderful details.

I’m playing tennis with The Girl tonight. She’s good. I’m not. The last time we played was about six years ago. Vegas has her winning the first set 6-2 and me winning the second 7-5 after being down 5-1.

Tennis Announcer 1: That's 72 unforced errors for Richie Tenenbaum. He's playing the worst tennis of his life. What's he feeling right now?
Tennis Announcer 2: I don't know, Jim. There's obviously something wrong with him. He's taken off his shoes and one of his socks and... actually, I think he's crying.

How many presidents served in Congress after being president? Please email me your answers to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the G8 Summit.

Have the best Tuesday of all times.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?