Thursday, August 07, 2008

I went to the hospital yesterday with a friend. He’s fine. Here’s a play about one minute of the visit…

Fade into a room. The nurse lady is doing a bunch of tests on my friend…

Me: Can you check my heart rate?
Nurse Lady: Okay.
Me: It’s 40. That’s good right?
Nurse Lady: Yeah. That’s great.
Me: Is it the best in the hospital?
Nurse Lady: Probably not.
Me: I bet it’s better than any person here who isn’t dead.

We see the nurse lady give me as mean a look as anyone has even given anyone and then leave the room without replying.

John F Kennedy won a Pulitzer for what book? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Forbes.

Have the best rest of Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?