Thursday, August 21, 2008

I saw the movie The Wackness last night. It was good. It was no Thank you for Smoking or Memento but still good.

My brand new lap top is broken and no one can stand me. Stop projecting. You don’t even know what projecting means.

I had about three quarters a box of cereal last night when I got home from the movies. When I was halfway through the box I wanted to stop but then I thought it would be a nice mention should I be able to eat the entire box so I kept eating. When I was three quarters the way through I decided finishing the box was a dumb idea. Everything is dumb.

Who has received the most Oscar nominations? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Sheriff Pat Garrett.

Have an incredible rest of Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?