Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I have to go to dinner with strangers tonight. I tried to not mention it all week even though I’ve thought about it constantly hoping that not talking about it would make it better because I typically make a big deal out of everything and turn inconveniences into events. I just made that ‘inconveniences into events’ thing up and I like the sound of it. Please copy it and claim it as your own. I don’t feel like telling the rest of my story.

What magazine’s motto is The Capitalist Tool? Please email me your answers at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Japan.

Have an amazing Wednesday. Really.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?