Saturday, August 09, 2008

I have developed a great new system to help me sleep when I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep and don’t want to take drugs. Last night I woke up at about 1. First, I started reading a book about Winston Churchill hoping it would lull me to sleep but it didn’t work. So, I had a bowl of Frosted Flakes. The cereal got stuck in my teeth to the point that I couldn’t stand it which meant that I spent all my awake time worrying about my teeth as opposed to worrying about all the terrible issues in my brain and subconscious. In other words, if you’re miserable the best way to solve it is to make yourself even more miserable. Tonight, I’ll consider doing some super late night yard work. As always, please ignore everything.

Who was the first American to win four gold medals at any summer Olympics? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a short list of foods that begin with the letter C as well as one quote from Dwight Eisenhower. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was seven minutes.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?