Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I got pulled over for rolling through a stop sign this morning and I wasn’t wearing a shirt. I didn’t get the ticket and the policeman didn’t ask me why I wasn’t wearing a shirt. It’s the best day ever so far. Really.

Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
-Vincent, Pulp Fiction

Who has the most single’s Wimbledon wins? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the nickel as well as the $2 bill.

Have a pretty good rest of Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?