Friday, August 01, 2008

I asked a girl at the coffee shop this morning if she wanted to model for Moosejaw. Although it lasted only about four minutes, the experience prior to actually asking couldn’t have been more nerve-racking. I still feel like I’m going to throw up. Turns out that one of her friends works at Moosejaw and she loves Moosejaw and she’s ready to model. I would normally write that I’m certain she liked me but I don’t want that getting back to her so I’m going to leave that part out.

According to my people, which ocean is the youngest? Today is an auto reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include one quote from The Big Lebowski and one quote from Thomas Paine. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was India.

Have a really, really good Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?